Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 03:31:20 PM

Author Topic: Wizard program stopped performing/machining correctly?  (Read 1416 times)

Wizard program stopped performing/machining correctly?
« on: January 07, 2018, 05:35:32 PM »
I have the parabola wizard program stop machining my parts correctly? It was working fine yesterday morning using one of my programmed wizard files and then suddenly stopped machining my part correctly after 2 years. My other wizard programs work/machine my part perfectly, so I know its not an issue with the motors or machine. Does a wizard suddenly stop working correctly for some reason? I have been thinking of uninstalling the wizard and re installing the wizard, but am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard program stopped performing/machining correctly?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:31:54 AM »
Perhaps try Operator / Restore Settings and follow the on-screen instructions. It may be that, for some reason, you have a corrupt .xml file and an earlier backup could fix the problem.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Re: Wizard program stopped performing/machining correctly?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 12:58:24 PM »
YES! Thank you so Much! That fixed the problem. There was some kind of glitch that happened and I reversed back 20 runs and it brought it right back to when the program ran fine with no issues!! Thank you very much!