Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:43:34 AM

Author Topic: G-code execution from screen button.  (Read 4911 times)

Re: G-code execution from screen button.
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
Hi,
that's a new one. I think that one or more of the files associated with each button is invalid.

All of those buttons point to code where? Are all of the files fixed in size? Are all of the files there? Are all of the files non-empty?

How do these buttons differ from the first ones that you formed and apparently worked? These new buttons all appear to be bounded by a box.
What are the properties of the box?

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 02:54:37 AM »
Good morning. Yesterday was tough day. Sorted out buttons, but while i was doing that, had a lots of different problems. Mach4 itself was crashing a lot of times. Today, turned machine on, and it works first time. So my guess is, Mach4 is using some of the laptops resources, and when insufficient does a crash. Will see how it goes today, as we planning couple of dry runs. Still, thank you for button solution.
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 03:37:19 AM »
Hi,
I think you may need to give some more consideration to error trapping and handling. Exception handling is one of the most difficult
areas of programming to get right and yet has a major bearing on the useful life of the software.

Craig

PS Its good night here!
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 05:00:00 AM »