Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 02:15:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Calendar Links Login Register
+  Machsupport Forum
|-+  Third party software and hardware support forums.
| |-+  CS-Lab
| | |-+  CSMIO IP/M - No connection / Problem with IP Adress?
Pages: 1   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CSMIO IP/M - No connection / Problem with IP Adress?  (Read 776 times)
MoZqUiTo
Holding

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2017, 01:40:15 AM »

Hello at all,
I try to set a new machine but I canīt connect to CSMIO Controller. The Device is not found.

I set the IP  Adress of the network controller to 10.1.1.1 and subnetmask to 255.255.255.0 as the manual is telling.
The Computer (Windows 10) is connected to the controller with the needed crossover cable.
When I start the machine the LED on the crossovercalbe is flickering as normal, trying to get connection. After a while it just stays on, no more flickering.

At the command box after entering arp /a to show all connected devices I just found a static adress 10.1.1.255 but not the needed dynamic 10.1.1.2 of the machine.

Itīs like the machine is not connected. Of course I also canīt ping the machine.

I tried 2 different cables and computers. Did somebody have the same problem or can help me? I need a solution. This ist the 4th machine we set, but never had such problems.
mark4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:19:12 PM »

hi i dont know if this will help or not but i have set up a few csmio/ip-a and they dont require a cross over cable just straignt through however if you are using a cross over cable and dont need one that could be your problem.
mark
Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: