Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 05:50:10 AM

Author Topic: Module Works Simulator  (Read 18561 times)

Offline gorf23

•  189 189
    • View Profile
Re: Module Works Simulator
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
Ok thanks went back to try it a again but same if I load the gcode I can zoom in mach4's display window ok with the mouse wheel,
But still not able to zoom in m works, I did get the tools and simulation to work but no zoom..

Probley won't be of much use without zoom like I had mentioned most of the stl files I have loaded end up to big for the display window...

Have been testing with m works demo gcode...

Thanks again
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2017, 06:40:53 AM »
Hi, I too have this problem with mwSim.m4pw, seems like it appeared when I installed the latest version 3841. Using XP on an old machine. Also something has changed as its gone to demo mode and doesn't recognise my license either, if its not one thing its another... ???
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2017, 09:13:52 AM »
Hi jorgan202,
Mach4 reverts to Demo mode if the PC identification number is not the same as the machine you had the licence issued to.

You can if you re-install Windows or some other fairly radical installs cause the PC ID to change but not normally. If the PD ID has not changed the
the licence file is corrupt and you'll have to get the previously registered PC ID licence resent from NFS. If you load the current PC ID onto the clipboard
you can compare the two PC IDs on the licence management section of the NFS site. If for whatever reason the PC ID has changed just register the new one
and get a new licence. If the old PC ID is of no use anymore you can delete it. You may have up to five PC IDs licenced at one time.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
Hi Craig,

All was fiddling with was the network service trying to connect to my home network, which has failed dismally, but for some reason the machine details have changed, very mystified. doesn't make sense.  Tried the system restore, but as luck would have it, that failed too and top it all,  my purchase details have disappeared from my account so I cant update my details and get a new code till they get back to me.... >:(

Offline Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2017, 03:01:58 AM »
Network , mother board and graphics board all will change the PID , that what Windoze uses to check the activation as do NFS
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
Must stop fiddling, its get me into trouble, I suppose there's no way to change it back to what it was? Hopefully they will sort my account out on Monday, then I can just update my key, funny how things all happen at the same time.....  >:D
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2017, 08:52:46 AM »
Cr@p when you get old, knew I had update my email address for my account, but of course the login name didn't change, how stupid am I...  Well Demo mode sort now phew... ;D
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2018, 11:16:39 AM »
Hi ,
on home page machsupport.com  it is read :
http://www.machsupport.com/3d-cutting-simulator-moduleworks-plugin/
NEW BETA RELEASE V2 – 3D Virtual Machining

but the only version downloadable is : mwMach4Installer_v102.exe  V102 and not V2 Beta .....

can someone tell me why?
Regards