Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:12:22 PM

Author Topic: help!!! I need of wires ST-V2 (alias KK-01) breakborad and UC300ETH on micromil  (Read 9123 times)

hi.
I'm a newbie about cnc conversion, and I want begin now.. i have the st-V2 card breakboard and UC300ETH . I had try for wire them, but i not want burn before and ask you for help..
I need of wire among them with 3 motor nema 23HS8630B 3A, 3 driver DM542A , nad power supply 350w , 36V 9.7a A.
I think of use with mach3 software ?
Someone have a link or a schematic diagram of how to link all done ?
I hace make a little scheme , but it's incomplete and i not know if will can work..

any suggestion is welcome!!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 01:50:31 PM by bennet »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
This is probably the wiring info you are missing.

Ignore the stepper motor wire colours shown here (check your motor to determine the correct A, A+, B, B+ wires).
At this stage do not connect the ENA wire.

Hope this helps.

Tweakie.
PEACE
ok, I try , I have also add 3 driver and linked 2 power supply for each card , it's ok ? Also ETH port and usb together linked to Pc ?

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:50:33 AM by Tweakie.CNC »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
The USB to the breakout board only supplies it's 5V power requirement and you will need the 12-24V power supply if you use any inputs or outputs to/from this board.
When you connect the power to each driver connect + and - back to the supply in each case (do not daisy-chain).

Tweakie.
PEACE
hi Tweakie,

I have wired both cards, power both with +5V and intalled Mach3 and the plugin . The uc300eth is detected fine. Now I not know how to test all my config hardware.
I need of full configuration of Mach3 for try the motors and drivers. Can you help me ?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
The overall configuration of Mach3 is explained in the manual http://www.machsupport.com/help-learning/product-manuals/
You will also need the details for configuration of the UC300ETH plugin.

If you have any specific points regarding the Mach3 config. I would be pleased to help (if I can).

Tweakie.
PEACE
Tweakie my major difficulty is for setting Mach3 only for a basic test of drivers and motors wired same in picture attached..
Also I not know a basic configuration commands to insert in the menus setup.
I never had experience about cnc software setup.. Possible for you place here a little example to begin ?
You can see the my last picture attached ? You think that the hardware is wired right ?