Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 03:33:27 PM

Author Topic: New Source For CNC DXF Files! Great CNC Artwork!  (Read 24181 times)

Re: New Source For CNC DXF Files! Great CNC Artwork!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 01:04:53 PM »
If you like the free files makes sure you post something to keep this thread active.  Here's another great file I would like to share.
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 09:49:25 PM »
Now I need to get my vinyl cutter up and running, oh wait, first I have to clear some space to put it then get it up and running. The never ending challenge of keep the shop clean strikes again.

Mike
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »
I operated a vinyl cutter and cut a lot of my own design work for a couple of years and it was a lot of fun.   BTW, it's nearly impossible to keep a shop clean.   Here's another file for anyone out there interested in cutting some CNC artwork with their cutting system.  Enjoy!  Also, If you like the free artwork please post a comment about it.  Thanks!

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 04:52:59 PM »
Nice Artwork! Thanks for sharing Jason.
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 06:01:38 PM »
Thanks very much for commenting.  Comments benefit the post and gets the post seen by more people on the forum.  I'm sure there are a ton of other mach users that would like the opportunity to download these files. 
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 02:45:46 PM »
Here is another great file to share!  If you get a chance to cut any of the designs please share the finished product on this thread. Thanks!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 01:07:47 PM »
If you enjoy the free files and want to see more please post on this thread so that more Mach users can benefit from the design work that is being shared.  Thanks!  Enjoy!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 02:43:52 PM »
Here is another file that I just created.   Once the design is cut you attach hinges to the seems so that it can contour around the fireplace.  Enjoy!  Please post your comments to keep this thread active.  Thanks!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 11:57:32 AM »
If you like free design work please post a comment to keep this thread up and running.  Thanks!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 12:41:37 PM »
Here's a nice Hot Rod Xing sign.  Hope you like it!