Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:04:03 AM

Author Topic: I help! need some logo  (Read 10741 times)

Re: I help! need some logo
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »
Thanks Tweakie, that is awesome. I will try to cut it tonight. I see you used Vectric to create it, do you know of a good program to do this that not so pricey?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2016, 01:13:34 AM »
Perhaps check out the ScorchWorks website http://www.scorchworks.com/Blog/category/cnc/

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:01 PM »
Tweakie, I cut the logo you made for me and loved it except It is the mirror image when I cut it. I verified my axis are moving in the correct direction according to Mach3 keyboards commands. I tried the G68 command and not sure I fully understands how it works. Any suggestions you have would me greatly appreciated. Oh and till now I had now idea that metric g-code would run on my machine.
Thanks Hawk.   

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 01:30:21 AM »
I am pleased for you.

If the Gcode I posted produces a mirror image then your axis is reversed – this can be corrected by changing the Direction Low Active state of the axis in Config / Ports & Pins / Motor Outputs.
The direction of an axis movement in relation to a key press can be changed by Config / System Hotkeys / Jog Hotkeys.

The point to remember about all this is that true axis movement is the direction the cutting tool moves in relation to the work piece rather than the actual direction of movement of the machine slides.

Tweakie.
PEACE