Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:25:31 PM

Author Topic: Another Jukebox.  (Read 12419 times)

Re: another Jukebox.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »
OK thanks, that clears it up for me now! :)
Milton from Tennessee ya'll.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 07:57:23 AM »
I managed to get all the internal electrical’s fitted and connected over the weekend, still have to sort the ‘power in’ and ‘amplifier out’ connections but I have been able to test everything and so far so good – it plays like a professional.
I have decided to call it “The Juke” and the title screen has been modified accordingly.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 01:50:27 PM »
That is really cool Tweakie, I like it!  Is the software interface the one from Zenpoint?  I didn't know such a thing existed until your post & I Googled "Music Center Jukebox."

I recently re-foamed my 80's era JBL LT-100 woofers & they sound so good I've been slowly updating the audio-visual "experience" in my den.  I'm messing around with an old pc and Win Media Player to get all my CD's loaded & some playlists done.  As soon as I figure out what's wrong with the dead left channel on my ol' Dual 505-2 turntable  I'll be recording some of the pile of vinyl I have left from the 60's, 70's & 80's.

Your jukebox would make life so much easier!  Right now I use a wireless keyboard controlling Media Player on the PC displayed by the Panny 60" plasma.  I thought that was cool until I saw what you've done! ;D
Milton from Tennessee ya'll.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 01:31:07 AM »
Yes indeed sir the software is from ZenPoint.

So far, I have just over 6,000 songs on this box and this software allows quick and easy indexing of title, artist, album. year, etc. It has it's share of disadvantages but overall I think this is probably the best in it's price range.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 06:50:51 AM »
Of all the many things I have been able to make using Mach3 and CNC machines this all electronic Jukebox has to take first prize.
It has been in use almost every day since it’s construction and it now has Bluetooth connectivity to my domestic Hi-Fi and other devices with just sufficient range to reach my Marshall amp on the patio for the long awaiting Summer nights, Bar-B-Q and Beer.  :)

Tweakie.
PEACE