Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:27:50 AM

Author Topic: License Installing problem  (Read 18006 times)

License Installing problem
« on: April 05, 2007, 05:00:51 AM »
I have sucessfully installed my mach3 license on my CNC workshop computer - and my name shows under help. I gather i can also install the license in my office"bedroom' computer - so that it is fully functional for evening practice work.

But I cannot get the license loaded. I have tried many times including deleting and downloading afresh, loading the license file before and after Mach 3 is installed - I can see the license file in the Mac '3 directory' - but I notice no Mach3.exe files exists?

I have checked the file and renamed it just   Mach1Lic.dat - but still no go.I have openen Mach 3 via loader and via mill icons.

I have tried opening a folder in c for mach 3 - copy and pasting Mach3 and the license file in there - dragging the license file over it - and it opens and shows the license file in the main directory. - but still shows as demo version.

What am I missing?

Re: License Installing problem
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »
Did you install it in the C://Mach3 Directory?
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
Hi Brian

Yes it is installed in C - Mac 3 directory - if I am right the opened Mach 3 directory shows about 9 folders and a list of abot 60 other items including my license file.

I put it there different ways to see if that would make any difference. Copy and paste, drag, into the list area and just to the Mach 3 folder. but each time it showed - but on opening was still a demo version. I did delete the file each time - also tried uninstalling and reloading Mach 3 and dragging the license file over it - this intiatated the installation i(I have it on CD from my CNC mill supplier). But still just demo version?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 06:12:31 PM »
Please mail me a copy of your license file and I will test it here with the License file generator.

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 06:17:38 PM »
Reboot windows... seems to fix many problems. ;)
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 06:59:19 PM »
Thanks - will do
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 04:04:05 AM »
I just did a complete reload of Mach3. When I copy my Mach1Lic.dat file into the Mach3 folder along with my WizLic.dat file. It still loads as a demo and not as a licensed copy.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »
Please send me a copy of the License and I will check it in the License generator ...

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 08:21:51 PM »
I'm having the same problem. I install the license but I get the Mach 3 demo.
Thanks.  Jerry
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 10:42:55 PM »

I have similar problem with M4, Software times out after about 10 minutes, but if I load the dat file, and restart, the machine crashes.