Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 11:15:27 AM

Author Topic: deactivate undefined or a bad spirit  (Read 5269 times)

deactivate undefined or a bad spirit
« on: November 06, 2014, 07:03:33 PM »
I'm trying to interface the akz250 card from cncdiy with Mach3 and a circuit for Z control.
The problem is VB editor and macros are not doing stable things.
1. When activating, the simulated led en diagnostics screen flash instead of being stable, as the limit switches who give stable led behavior.  It is red, not green (is it right?), multimeter doesn't show a change in the terminal.   It is setted in the config pins outputs.
2. Trying to deactivate says DeActivate is not a defined function as you can see in the attachment

I have to finish that but there is a bad spirit or something avoiding it.

Can somebody guide me to solve it?

When closing the program appeared the window with artcode 9991 as you can see in the other image

Maybe the program is corrupted and have to reinstall, in this case,  Is it enough to save and replace the plasma1.xlm to restore configuration?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:14:44 PM by lfjill »
Re: deactivate undefined or a bad spirit
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 12:41:05 AM »
Excuse me please.  deactivatesignal is the right sentence.  And I didn't make the precision about the negative values are in Sheetcam.  But anyway the problem is that the card doesn't reflect activation with voltage change to 5 V (it is high activated), the simulated led blinks in red, and so the comunication is not acomplished. 
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 12:48:28 AM »
I named this machine configuration "PlasmaC1".   Saved the file PlasmaC1.xml and all the last month changed files in Mach3 folder.  I reinstalled Mach3 and replaced PlasmaC1.xml in Mach3 folder as it is told somewhere one have to do, and surprise!, all my configurations lost!!  in spite of being sure the file xml was replaced.   So I did the windows restore procedure to a previous point, recovered all and my configuration is right but the things doesn't work well.   Some sugestion with these outputs and inputs?

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,673 2,673
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 11:24:22 AM »
Inside the Mach3 folder you should have a xmlbackups folder with all your previous XML files, you can pull one and rename it and use it.

Without engineers the world stops