Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:37:22 AM

Author Topic: Ezilathe - Tools for the CNC lathe  (Read 72467 times)

Re: Ezilathe - Tools for the CNC lathe
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2017, 12:23:52 AM »
TurbineTed - Not sure what is wrong here, possibly a read error for the next line as the line shown looks correct. Possibly the file has been corrupted with a few non printing Characters creeping in. You downloaded 2 copies of the file, 1 in the metric sample directory, and 1 in the imperial. Both copies are the same, try the other copy to see if it fixes your problem. There is a full explanation of the file contents under "Material Properties" in the PDF and the help file. You can open it with any text file editor (Notepad etc) to correct any errors.
I tend to upload minor updates to cnczone (Easier for me), there have been 2 that corrected a number of issues.
I am in the final stages of a major update (V1.6 due this month), that adds a number of new functions.
Well worth a look.
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2017, 09:24:30 AM »
Hi. I've managed to fix it by downloading V1.5.2 from cnczone, all seems to work now so a bit of learning with a cup of tea and a biscuit or two is now required.

Many Thanks

Ted
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »
TurbineTed - That's good, Don't forget to check out the PDF. Wait for new version PDF as quite a few changes, the Help file is the same as the PDF, to get you started, but not so printable.
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 02:39:33 AM »
This is the new version of Ezilathe (V1.6). many additions and improvements including trepan and grooving modes, both of which include tool width and basic (only full radius tools at this stage) radius compensation. PDF will follow shortly.
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 02:48:08 AM »
And this is the PDF. better than help file for reading
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 05:57:42 AM »
Thanks for the update, have downloaded it and looking forward to giving it a go.
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2020, 08:40:26 PM »
Anything happening out there, like updates to ezilathe, or similar programs.
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2020, 09:49:01 PM »
Yes, The new version is nearly ready, just doing some final polishing up. Many new features including some Mach4 support (Started out with G76 threading). Hope you like it. Docs and Help files already to go, so attached the latest PDF file.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2020, 01:03:31 AM »
Excellent work Machtank - Ezilathe just keeps getting better and better.

(I have now made this a 'sticky' topic so it always stays at the top of the section).

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 02:50:04 PM »
Hello Machtank,
super software. I have download the Ezilathe17.pdf. Where I can find the software?

Many thanks for your answer
Hans