Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 04:35:05 AM

Author Topic: GeckoDrive Motor Controls  (Read 3597 times)

GeckoDrive Motor Controls
« on: February 25, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »
I can't let this latest example of customer service from Gecko Inc. go by without public acknowledgement.

I had three bad Gecko stepper motor drivers, all out of warranty (in fact two were about 9 years old), so I contacted Gecko to inquire about inspection and repair.  Following Gecko's instructions, I sent them in about three weeks ago, along with my credit card info to cover fully anticipated repair and return shipping costs.

Today, to my very pleasant surprise, I received a no-charge email invoice showing that they were being returned in working condition.  All three had been rendered inoperative due to my wiring mistakes, and all three required replacement parts.

So, a very special thank you to Mr. Mariss Freimanis and his Gecko staff, for their outstanding service and unbeatable products.

With Sincere Appreciation,
John Champlain

Re: GeckoDrive Motor Controls
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:35:03 PM »
I have gad  similar experiences with gecko drive. Very professional and great to work with.
Any time i can use Gecko drives I do.

Mike
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.