Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 06:28:19 AM

Author Topic: how do i control the red/green LED?  (Read 5131 times)

how do i control the red/green LED?
« on: February 05, 2014, 02:02:04 PM »

I wanted to change the SOFT LIMITS button to light red when the limits weren't in effect. I got it to become a red/green LED but it lit red when I wanted it to be green. so I went back and switched it to a red LED, but that didn't make a difference, off is still green and on is red, the opposite of what I wanted. what controls the way the red/green works?
Re: how do i control the red/green LED?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »
Doesn't look like you got much help yet! I have same question. I played with it for a few hours and still don't see a way to change it. Did you have any luck>

Bob
"For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

UNKNOWN
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »
I haven't messed with it more.  someone wrote that I could make it a user defined LED and write some script to run it.  it still makes no sense to me that this isn't just a flipflop type of switch variable..  I seem to remember the system returns 0 or -1 to make it red/green.  you'd think that there would be a definition of red/green and another as green/red, but I can't seem to make that happen.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 12:50:22 PM »
Guess I'll have to learn more about Scripting!
"For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

UNKNOWN

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 03:44:37 PM »
You don't need any scripting. Just create a new LED image as you want it to be and select it.