Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 02:29:58 PM

Author Topic: Mach not importing full job. non-demo version. Tested with Cambam and Partkam  (Read 4657 times)

Hello everyone,

Started making my first 'real' job today on cambam which consists of some engraving and profiling. Engraving the words "frankencnc". After exporting the gcode to mach 3 in the "preview" window it displays "Franke" and the rest of the design/file is nowhere. The same thing happened when i used an online based CAM software called partkam, which is free and works well.

Ideas, comments, etc.. welcome and appreciated.

Regards

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Demo mode is only good for 500 lines of code.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
Thats why I said that I'm not using a demo mode, but a licensed one

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Hi Blitz,

Welcome to the forum.

If you attach your Mach3Mill.xml file or if you are using a named profile then [your profile].xml file (rename it to blitz.xml and use the additional options below your reply) we can take a look at your Mach3 setup and make a diagnosis of the problem.

Tweakie.
PEACE
If your code is not correct it will muff up on import, check you gcode.

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
Either you should be getting an error message, or you're in demo mode. If you go to Help> About, do you see your name? Or in newer versions of Mach3, your name should be displayed in the Title bar. Is it?
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
Either you should be getting an error message, or you're in demo mode. If you go to Help> About, do you see your name? Or in newer versions of Mach3, your name should be displayed in the Title bar. Is it?

Well i thought I copied the liscense over correctly but it seems that I didn't.... sigh. Problem solved