Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 01:01:21 AM

Author Topic: New setup for USB board by BSMCEO4U-PP Bitsensor  (Read 64867 times)

Re: New setup for USB board by BSMCEO4U-PP Bitsensor
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2022, 08:49:28 PM »
I hate buying something and it not working. I wanted this simple USB to connect a laptop to projects. SO I spent days reading and trying to get it to work...And voila consistent working red and blue usb boards. HOW DID YOU DO IT YOU ASK??? I literally followed directions.
You must load MACH 3 uncheck device driver that doe the LPT port. DO NOT START ANY SOFTWARE  copy RNR driver to plugin folder.

SHUT DOWN COMPUTER

Start computer

If you have the xml file from searching the web for the mill copy it into mach3
use MACH3 loader create new mill name using xml
start new mill xml
test reset if it stops flashing you did it in the correct order

if no worky uninstall mach3
delete mach3 folder and start over.

I was able to get my red and blue usb boards to work on windows 7,8,10,1064
I load an SSD in an old laptop and it is lightning fast boots in 4 seconds after you shut off the 24 windows intrusion of your privacy system controls. You have to shut off all the software security crap all the user interogation software all the web blocking web security crap and just shut off wifi when running system so it isn't interupted when machining.

I use 4 different pendants a bit of configuring since I do it through USB and wireless usb setting up my button controls. I have also used pendant wired to board
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 03:45:53 AM by Tweakie.CNC »
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2023, 07:16:15 PM »
Hello to all

It's great that you share your experiences here.

I have a question about the port and PIN settings on the Mach3 USB Board.

I installed all the limit switches in parallel and put them into input 2. Also, I connected all home switches in parallel and put them inot Input 3.
The device works well and the homing process is done perfect and the limit switches work properly.

Now, my question is that in the diagnostic screen, when I activate one of the limit switches, all the LEDs related to the limit switch are activated (which is normal because I connected them all in parallel), as well as for the home switches. But in many videos and documents, I see that the microswitches of each axis send signals separately, so it is clear which axis's microswitch is involved.

Because I know that in order for the signal to be sent separately to each axis, the microswitches of each axis must be connected in series and connected to the board separately (through ports 10, 11, 12)

Is there a way I can set ports 10 to 12 as limit switches? This cannot be done in the pin and port settings. I think that in general this board does not have these features.

Finally, my ultimate goal is to be able to remove the home switches and use limit switches as home switches.

Can I do this using this board? For example with a macro

Thanks in advance for your information

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,671 2,671
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2023, 07:21:49 PM »
You could wire the home switches to 10,11,12 and then use softlimits instead of switches.
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2023, 07:38:10 PM »
Thanks,

On the board we have only IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4. Where can I find the 10, 11, 12?

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,671 2,671
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2023, 01:19:34 PM »
You can connect all normally closed home switches in series and connect them to IN1 :-

Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2023, 11:26:36 PM »
I hate buying something and it not working. I wanted this simple USB to connect a laptop to projects. SO I spent days reading and trying to get it to work...And voila consistent working red and blue usb boards. HOW DID YOU DO IT YOU ASK??? I literally followed directions.
You must load MACH 3 uncheck device driver that doe the LPT port. DO NOT START ANY SOFTWARE  copy RNR driver to plugin folder.

SHUT DOWN COMPUTER

Start computer

If you have the xml file from searching the web for the mill copy it into mach3
use MACH3 loader create new mill name using xml
start new mill xml
test reset if it stops flashing you did it in the correct order

if no worky uninstall mach3
delete mach3 folder and start over.

I was able to get my red and blue usb boards to work on windows 7,8,10,1064
I load an SSD in an old laptop and it is lightning fast boots in 4 seconds after you shut off the 24 windows intrusion of your privacy system controls. You have to shut off all the software security crap all the user interogation software all the web blocking web security crap and just shut off wifi when running system so it isn't interupted when machining.

I use 4 different pendants a bit of configuring since I do it through USB and wireless usb setting up my button controls. I have also used pendant wired to boardwordle

Had the same problem and thanks to your detailed instructions my problem was resolved. Thanks a lot.
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2024, 04:58:13 PM »
Hello Wvancura,
What a great help to receive these settings for my machine!  ;D
I will reset my Ports and Pins as shown and report the results ASAP.
I can see that this information will be a real boon to all the many frustrated Mach3-ers who have faced this information vacuum.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to put us on the right track, at last  :)
Scintilla.

did you get your limits to work?