Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:12:53 AM

Author Topic: NFS package complete? Or separate installs?  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
NFS package complete? Or separate installs?
« on: November 19, 2012, 07:47:39 AM »
Hello,
 I've been inactive lately using my CNC and have been reading up on the newfangled wizards which I have a license for.
I found the "latest" version(newfangled286.zip) in the first post of the topic: "Newfangled Solutions Software - Latest version".
 It says the latest "edit" was in May of 2011.   I've also been reading about the Turn wizard .006 along with the drill wizard.

These latter wizards have been developed much later than the "last edit" date of the NFS286.  Are they now incorporated into the complete NFS286?

I'm just about ready to begin playing with Mach3 again and would appreciate what I need to download to have the complete package.

If I was able at this time I would just download 286 and find out.   Or maybe the complete NFS wizard collection is already incorporated into the latest Mach3 lockdown version?

Thanks,

John Meissner. (stopped by a wayside for too long  :()
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:59:56 AM by Bloy »
Re: NFS package complete? Or separate installs?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »
The wizards are all independent products. Each must be downloaded and installed separately.

However, they all use the same license, so you only need one license, installed into the c:\mach3 folder.

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
Re: NFS package complete? Or separate installs?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 08:51:58 AM »
Thanks Ron,
That's all I needed to know at this time.

I appreciate all the effort you put into developing the wizards.  I'm excited to get up and running again and checking out your work!
I haven't been active with them since Brian was involved in them.

I sent you an email, so please disregard my other questions at this time..

Thanks again much!
John