Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 09:35:41 AM

Author Topic: Newfangled wizards editing.  (Read 3551 times)

Newfangled wizards editing.
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:57:12 PM »
I have been using these Wizards for some time and for the most part, they are a great way to create a part without the use of a dedicated CAD/CAM. What I would like to see is the option to delete any operation that you have created using the Wizards. As it stands now the only option that you have is to delete the last operation that you have created. If you are developing a part using the Wizards and you want to refine a certain feature of the part you have to delete the previous operation until you get to the feature that you want and then edit the parameters in the specific Wizard. It would make much more sense and much less work if you could select the Wizard you want to delete instead of scrolling back and deleting each Wizard in your program/part/g-code.
Re: Newfangled wizards editing.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
That would be a nice addition to the set.  Like all the other suggestions, its just a 'small matter of programming' Right now I am working on a total new re-write of the entire set for V4. I will continue to support the current set, but only to fix bugs, not to add new features. I may get time to make some improvements someday.