Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2016, 05:18:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Calendar Links Login Register
+  Machsupport Forum
|-+  General CNC Chat
| |-+  Show"N"Tell ( What you have made with your CNC machine.)
| | |-+  another Jukebox.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: another Jukebox.  (Read 493 times)
DICKEYBIRD

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 11:11:39 AM »

OK thanks, that clears it up for me now! Smiley

Milton from Tennessee ya'll.
Tweakie.CNC
Global Moderator

Super Kitty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 06:57:23 AM »

I managed to get all the internal electrical’s fitted and connected over the weekend, still have to sort the ‘power in’ and ‘amplifier out’ connections but I have been able to test everything and so far so good – it plays like a professional.
I have decided to call it “The Juke” and the title screen has been modified accordingly.

Tweakie.

* DSC01887a.JPG (183.35 KB, 800x536 - viewed 9 times.)

* DSC01888a.JPG (176.04 KB, 800x536 - viewed 11 times.)

* DSC01890a.JPG (196.06 KB, 800x536 - viewed 10 times.)

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
DICKEYBIRD

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »

That is really cool Tweakie, I like it!  Is the software interface the one from Zenpoint?  I didn't know such a thing existed until your post & I Googled "Music Center Jukebox."

I recently re-foamed my 80's era JBL LT-100 woofers & they sound so good I've been slowly updating the audio-visual "experience" in my den.  I'm messing around with an old pc and Win Media Player to get all my CD's loaded & some playlists done.  As soon as I figure out what's wrong with the dead left channel on my ol' Dual 505-2 turntable  I'll be recording some of the pile of vinyl I have left from the 60's, 70's & 80's.

Your jukebox would make life so much easier!  Right now I use a wireless keyboard controlling Media Player on the PC displayed by the Panny 60" plasma.  I thought that was cool until I saw what you've done! Grin

Milton from Tennessee ya'll.
Tweakie.CNC
Global Moderator

Super Kitty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 12:31:07 AM »

Yes indeed sir the software is from ZenPoint.

So far, I have just over 6,000 songs on this box and this software allows quick and easy indexing of title, artist, album. year, etc. It has it's share of disadvantages but overall I think this is probably the best in it's price range.

Tweakie.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: