Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:23:39 PM

Author Topic: Pokeys Pendant - My first try!  (Read 16063 times)

Re: Pokeys Pendant - My first try!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
Benny,

I thought brass wire cuts give better cutting speeds than the Mo wire. I guess if you use pressurized deionized water in your nozzles then you'll get higher speeds. With my machine a fixed length of wire is wound on a cylinder which rolls forward and back until the wire becomes thin and then breaks. Then we wind another piece of wire on it. A roll of 2000 meters lasts almost a month my machines which normally run 12 hours a day. I think the spark current parameters for Mo wire machines won't be good for brass wire, otherwise I would have shared my machine's parameters with you. Normally average cutting current on my wires are 2 to 2.5 Amperes.

Zafar
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »
>hello zadar
But there are different kind of wire and some wire whit zn cothing whit give till 30% more cutting speed but this wire cost more, but my amp for CUZN wire 0.25mm 900Nm is from 2 till 2.5 amp but the piek amp are about 45 amp like I have messeur on the osciloscoop.
But I use deionized water when I buy it is 15µsiemes but it is going till 50µsiemens but I don't use hars filter for the ion exchange. but I filter the water and till now I have use a filter that it is use in swimming pool from the brand name Intex but I have found now for my project a intresting filter from Mann Hummel but the price is the double of it.

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 10:06:33 AM »
I also have all the stuff which is required for pendant as Zafar's pendants shown in picture.......But lake of knowledge i couldn't make it. Zafar sir can you help me to make it successful.

Thanks in advance