Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:57:11 AM

Author Topic: Galil error code # 1 (Unrecognized command)  (Read 4525 times)

Galil error code # 1 (Unrecognized command)
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
I have a Lagun FTV-2 Mill, I had a Anilam crusader control which I removed and installed a PC with a Galil DMC 1842 and ICM 1900. I have purchased the mach3 software and installed the Galil plug in. After many hours on scratching my head I have it working with the jog buttons. However when I go to run a program it stalls.  I have went to the smart terminal and retrieved a code #1 (Unrecognized command) Anyone have any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 01:31:49 PM by microsprintbuilder »
Re: Galil error code # 1 (Unrecognized command)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »
upon futher investigation I have uncovered a stop comand in the smart terminal data record.  (100 Motors are running, Vector Sequence ) anyone out there? any help would be appreciated.

Offline smurph

•  1,544 1,544
  • "That there... that's an RV."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:13:30 PM »
Turn on the debug output in the plugin config and send the GalilDebug.txt to Kenny or me.  Our email addresses are in the Plugin docs.  I bet your firmware needs updating.  What does Smart Term report for your firmware revision?

Steve
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »
Thanks for you help. I have figured it out with the help of the Galil boys. I was reading the codes wrong to begin with. It was electrical interference tripping the limits switches causing the problem. This brought me to the next problem which you just figured out for me in another post. Thanks again.