Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Calendar Links Login Register
+  Machsupport Forum
|-+  Mach Discussion
| |-+  Mach SDK plugin questions and answers.
| | |-+  Finished Plugins for Download
| | | |-+  USB JoyPad and game device plugin - New Version 2.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: USB JoyPad and game device plugin - New Version 2.0  (Read 159061 times)
DirtDiver
Holding

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2017, 02:46:18 PM »

Is it possible to get the latest version?  I'm using the Ethernet Smooth Stepper and running into the dead zone issue.
I'm happy to make a donation to get the updated version.

Quick update, the new version fixed my issues with drifting on the ESS.

I would encourage people that use the plugin to make a donation.  Let's support Area51 and his efforts.  I know this plugin makes my life a lot better.
Now if I can convince the kids it is NOT a game to drive the CNC around I'll be all set.

Thanks again Area51.
area51

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2017, 09:10:10 PM »

DirtDiver:
I am very pleased to hear that the problems with ESS are resolved with the latest PlugIn!
The CNC machine is also a kind of toy, just for adults only...  Grin

Tweakie:
In a previous post, I explained why I did not think that a .zip file on the site, DropBox or similar solution is a good idea.

All:
The construction of a new web server with web site has taken longer than expected and has been interrupted by other tasks.
Summer semester is a time for me, where I'm more outdoors and working with many of my other volunteer projects, so work on the website took a break. There is only so much time...
I would like the website to run again, as I also plan to use it for my other projects  Smiley

In the down period, there have been only two inquiries and donations, which I interpreted as falling interest in my JoyPad PlugIn after Mach4 has been released. I could of course be wrong...  Undecided

Hope it explained a little about what has happened.

If you can not wait for the website, send me a PM with your email (or donate), and I'll send you the latest version of JoyPad PlugIn.

- Joakim
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: