Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:39:25 PM

Author Topic: My Frankenstein  (Read 18976 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: My Frankenstein
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 09:16:33 AM »
Mark,
    Let me see if I have this straight. Your saying Hood is not an old Red Neck Fifer. He is however an old Red Neck Dundonian. Am I right so far? He hinted that you were in fact the old Red Neck Fifer. I hope I'm right so far, didn't think there could be 2 of either in the world. He helps you and you help him. You have a lot in common with one another. He likes to make fire and smoke and you like to watch fire and smoke. You are both old Red Necks, just one is a fifer and the other is a Dundonian. It is more than obvious that you both like to pick at one another, cut up, and laugh.

Please tell me I'm right so far. If I have missed anything, fill me in. I need to know what I'll be dealing with over there when I come over. (As soon as my rich uncle gets out of the poor house). Which brings me to another question. Who do I petition for a permission slip, the Fifers or the Dundonian or do I have to get a separate one from each? I have been approved by the Red Neck council for free roam, however, I'm not sure it covers the above. ;D

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
Brett,you have it bang on.Did I mention he`s so ugly his mother used to put him face down in the pram when she took him out.
Permission from a Fifer lets you roam where you like.
Mark.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
Ok, Good, I was staring to get confused. Glad you got me straight on all of that. As far as Hoods looks, I don't know what pram means. I would never say anything bad about Hood, I think too much of him. Just clear this up for me. In your statement,

Did I mention he`s so ugly his mother used to put him face down in the pram when she took him out.

I can only assum this is equal to our saying over here. "If I had a dog that was that ugly, I'd shave his a$$ and walk him backwards".
Is that a fair analogy?

Brett

Hood

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
Well there are a few points to clear up here but first it is good to see that Mr McGrath has finally admitted that he is a Fifer :D
Brett,you have it bang on.
Secondly I have been on at him for a long time to get the lens's in those mirrored specs he wears reversed, they are in the wrong way.
Got the transformer powered up today and its humming away nicely, was a bit dissapointed though as the loud bang and large sparks the last time gave me quite a rush :D
 So now you have it Brett, Mark is indeed a Fifer although previous to this he has always tried to deny it, I was born in Dundee which is the correct side of the river Tay but never the less is pretty close to Fife, but  I was clever enough even at the tender age of 3 Days to leave and move a bit further North to Carnoustie (the town Tiger Woods doesnt like ;)  )

BTW did Mark mention that it was his son that programmed the Heidenhein on his [SIZE=20PT]BRIDGEPORT[/SIZE] cause he cant.

Hood
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:42:28 PM by Hood »
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 12:46:32 PM »
Brett,
Your analogy is spot on.Trouble is he`s bald at both ends so it is difficult to tell.

Pram=perambulator/push chair/buggy.What do you push young babies about in?

I see Hood`s posted while I was typing this.The rush he refers to is the rush he made for the door.
He moved further north cos he was that ugly even the Dundonians didn`t want him.
Mark.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »
LOL, this is fun.

We push our babies around in what we call strollers. It is a buggy.

I'm glad your transformer is humming nicely now Hood and that you didn't get hurt running for the door last time. Maybe when Mark gets his lens's in right, you could teach him how to write G-code. LOL You two are funny.

Brett

Hood

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
Naw nae point, hes that auld that it taks him a his time tae mind tae haul his troosers doon afore he has a crap. No way would I be able to teach him code ;)

Hood