Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 06:33:04 AM

Author Topic: Huanyang VFD controller plugin  (Read 577526 times)

Re: Huanyang VFD controller plugin
« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2016, 11:07:07 AM »
There is also free trial RS232com at http://www.viddata.com/
Different options, they also have the bi-directional capture pgm.
Nosmo
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2016, 09:42:09 PM »
Hi All
I have the Huanyang VFD and spindle which works fine manually. I set up and followed the Royaumedeole method of connecting the VFD to Mach3 (is this the best way to go??). I triple checked all connections and ohm checked for shorts and polarity as well. The USB to RS485 converter is the one shown on the Royaumedeole instructions.

The problem is that when I turned the power on to the VFD (with the USB converter plugged IN to my PC) there was a slight pop from the VFD and all my power went off due to a trip of the houses earth leakage circuit breaker? Both the VFD and the USB converter are now U/S

There is a label on the front of the VFD that says 'CAUTION - confirm that output or control wires are not grounded'. I am aware that a USB port case is grounded as is one of the pins. I had checked that there were no shorts to earth before powering up. Funny thing is that if I plug the USB lead into the PC (with a new USB converter) while the VFD is powered on there is no problem. I again tried to power the VFD on WITH the USB connected to the PC and the lights went off again. Another fried USB converter!! There doesn't appear to be any shorts in the VFD on the power in or out or between them and the control terminals.

I have now purchased a new VFD and USB converter but am most reluctant to try again. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

« Reply #372 on: December 07, 2016, 07:00:26 PM »
Hey all,

Yesterday, my Huanyang inverter (2.2kW) started smoking. I was able to identify some of the parts that are broken. However, the relay K1 of the schematic that I found in this post (see attached) is so deformed that I can't decipher its type number. Does anyone here have a hint for me what the identifier is? Specifically, what current does the load circuit of the relay have to bear?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=td6qk7ut5gtcugtfbp7amk6un3&action=dlattach;topic=14182.0;attach=25459
« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2017, 10:04:56 PM »
oh my lord this has got me scratching my head! so i get the spindle to turn but when it starts i get a quick jolt to the z axis stepper not sure why , also it seems that i cant get it to go above 3000
« Reply #374 on: March 10, 2017, 05:29:48 AM »
Will the plugin work with the 4kw version?

Offline swets

•  52 52
  • www.arjan-swets.com
    • View Profile
    • www.arjan-swets.com
« Reply #375 on: July 23, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »
is it also possible to see the current  like this: 0,0 A ?
« Reply #376 on: October 16, 2017, 09:11:31 PM »
Hello,

Im getting an error with the plugin. "Warning hexadecimal value 0x18 is an invalid character. Line 1, position 418"

Im able to control my spindle via spindletalker, so im confident the hardware is fine. Mach just doesnt seem to like the plugin for some reason.

Any suggestions?

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2019, 06:20:41 AM »
Hello, All.
The frequency converter broke for me - two phases were closed on the motor.
Could you share the electrical diagram on "VFD HY01D523B" ...
I would be very grateful to you .. (Sorry for my bad English language)

Offline swets

•  52 52
  • www.arjan-swets.com
    • View Profile
    • www.arjan-swets.com
« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2021, 09:32:49 AM »
after 5 years it stops working... never had any problems... so now I need to found what is the problem... RS485 dongle, or de VFD...
I see 99 in both ...so no communication...

but maybe there is an update for the plugin?.... where can I found the last version?