Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 04:32:44 AM

Author Topic: Huanyang VFD controller plugin  (Read 577517 times)

Re: Huanyang VFD controller plugin
« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2014, 11:10:06 PM »
Sorry then, I have no other advice.  Anytime I have seen that error with this plugin it was because that the VC files were missing.
Maybe someone else can chime in with some help.

Richard

How did you make out with the 485 converter and the VFD?

There is a transmit and a receive section of the jumpers. I'm guessing that if I'm using USB -> converter -> VFD  I should have the receive jumper set to 232, and the transmit jumper to 485? Thanks again for the help guys.
« Reply #351 on: February 23, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

I completely updated windows framework to 3.5, updated the V++2010 distributable's and updated Mach to latest version R03.043.066. 
Combination of these aloud me to load the Hangyang plugin and reconfigure it.

However, now when I try to run a g-code file Mach3 will randomly freeze in the code every single time and lock the entire PC up.  Anyone have any ideas on what would be causing this?

Thanks for the help.

Mike
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2014, 01:39:57 PM »
Hello to all.
I searched the forum but did not find.
When I try to configure the plugin Huanyang-rs485, the message "Configuration Screen Are Now Accessed throuth tThe 'Plugin Control Menu'," and do not see the configuration window.
I tried 3 different PCs, and it is always so.
Has anyone had the same problem?.
Thank you, Giovanni
« Reply #353 on: March 11, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2014, 04:38:45 PM »
Try the Menu item called "Plugin Control".

Hello to all.
I searched the forum but did not find.
When I try to configure the plugin Huanyang-rs485, the message "Configuration Screen Are Now Accessed throuth tThe 'Plugin Control Menu'," and do not see the configuration window.
I tried 3 different PCs, and it is always so.
Has anyone had the same problem?.
Thank you, Giovanni
« Reply #355 on: March 11, 2014, 05:31:39 PM »
« Reply #356 on: April 20, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »
Anyone here ever completed the retrofitting of the braking circuit in a Huanyang VFD and got it to work?
 want to use my mill for threading and need it to stop REAL quick when it hits my limit switches. Using a braking resistor is the only sensible way. My VFD is missing the usual components (see page 19). I can get them easily enough, but haven;t heard any reports of any retrofit success....
Cheers,
Joe in Oz
« Reply #357 on: April 24, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »
Has anyone had a issue where the spindle turns on but wont shut off till you hit the emergency button?  Stop button or limit switchs dont turn it off.  I am very new to this stuff and I cant stop learning new things to do with this program.  Thanks
« Reply #358 on: May 18, 2014, 08:32:17 AM »
Just to complete the cycle of enquiry to outcome on the forum, I can report success with retrofitting the braking circuit components to Huanyang VFDs, Along with a braking resistor fitted, this made a huge differents to the deceleration of my milling machine spindel.
All in all a very successful outcome adapting the work of members of this forum - see page 19 onwards.
Here is a littel videa of my test which shows the effects on just the inertia of the mill drive. When actually cutting, the spindle stops instantly. I intend using this purely as an emergency stop at this stage and use the amusingly called e-stop option of Huanyang as my normal coasting stop for ordinary operation.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cOMjNhSRAe0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2014, 02:00:59 AM »
Blast, the Youtube link failed to embed here...
Here is the direct link: http://youtu.be/cOMjNhSRAe0
Hope this works...