* If limits and home inputs are the same pins, then ignore limits when homing.
* Digital Inputs 0..63 are mapped to Mach3 OEMLEDs 1300..1363
* Added feature to set any Mach3 axis as the spindle axis
* Added feature to support ±10V on Spindle Analog Ouput, in addition to 0-10v.
* Updated Spindle Logic to use M3/M4/M5 commands. Make sure Spindle Relays are enabled.
* MPG now uses soft limits
The spindle can now be commanded gcode/mdi/jog position and speed control by setting it up to use one of the available axis. If spindle is setup for analog voltage, only speed and direction control is available.
Pls review the user guide for more informaion. www.vitalsystem.com/dspmc