Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 10:39:18 AM

Author Topic: New PoKeys software  (Read 17209 times)

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
Re: New PoKeys software
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »
New software was published on www.poscope.com
There many aditions:
- matrix keyboard expanded to max 8*16 keys
- added 2 pcs. of 8*8 matrix LEDs
- trigered buttons: One command send when you push the button and another on release
- analog inputs filtering

There are added also examples for VB.NET, C# and Delphi.

regards

Boris
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
Adding Analog Joystick jogging for the x, y, z and a axis. It has a settable deadband OEM is 100 points in the middle of range of motion of the joystick. Range is 0-1023 ( the 100 in the middle of that range is the center position of the stick on that axis). It has a Scaled range so as you push the Axis stick toward its end of travel the Axis jogs faster and faster depending on stick position, till you reach maximum jog speed at the end of travel, Negative travel max would be "0", and max positive travel would be 1023.
you have screen LEDs to turn on the Joy stick for use, and also a joy stick Enable/Disable if you want to use the other methods of jogging, i.e. MPG, Keyboard...etc.

scott
fun times

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »
Boris, Scott, if I may be so bold to say, the stuff you guys are coming up with is VERY interesting and appealing. The problem is guys like me who know just enough to be dangerous, are half afraid to attempt to buy and connect anything to a Pokeys device because of fear of frying something.

I bet 100 to 1 that if you had videos and or manuals showing different projects being built with REAL materials, not just schematics, I think you'd sell a LOT more of these devices.

Now while I've not had a lot of time in my life lately (due to many factors), I still have only my home/limit switches connected to it. Now I really do plan to do a lot more with it in the future, such as building the "perfect pendant",  but would definitely feel more inclined to do so with some better visual aids to follow along with.

I know you're all very busy people (especially you Scott, keep that head down!!) buyt thought you might like to hear from one of the "not-so-smart" users of one of your devices.

Thanks,
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 03:22:24 AM »
Hi Dave!

You are totaly right. But unfortunately day has only 24 hours. After substract few hours for sleep and a little time for family almost fixed amount of time remains.
In that time we have to choose or adding new functions and  develop new products which customers needs or write manuals.
They are very hard decisions...

regards

Boris
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »
Completely understood, Boris, just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth  ;D

Thanks for the reply, my friend-
Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:07 AM »
Just released new version of PoKeys55 softvare.
Added was option to add 80 outputs which uses only 3 IO pins on PoKeys. Also small bugfixes in user interface was made.

regards

Boris

Offline eloid

•  33 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 11:44:11 PM »
any working protypes of pendant with lcd, and a matrix

tring to learn this ... but love to see how it all done by example?

Offline borisz

•  220 220
    • View Profile
    • www.poscope.com
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 01:59:58 AM »
Use beta plugin v9.5 It is simple to configure.

regards

Boris