Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:52:38 PM

Author Topic: Greek Concept on mach3 user interface!  (Read 23275 times)

Re: Greek Concept on mach3 user interface!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »
the screen is quite good.i would like to have a copy of it to try on my 17'' touch screen system.and i have seen such analog ramp up type of display in mach3 ultimate screen(from mach motion).
and if possible create one particular screen for only jog buttons and functions with big keys.such page is very helpful for touch screen users.
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »
Hi,
Send me the PSD file (with layers) and I will make it a working screen in Mach even with gauges :)
Flash will import the PSD file...actually anything Adobe makes can now be transferred between all of their programs.

There is nothing you can't do using Mach and Flash  ;D

thanxs all of you..!
I wiil finish the scale area and some other details and I Up load it...!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »
Hi,
         I like your screen set very much. Your screen is so great. Is it finish or not? I want to know where can I download if it is finished?

High Tech Key
George are you still around?
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »
George,
I sent you a PM.

Does anyone else know how to contact George?
I'd like to talk to him about a graphic design effort - the email address in his profile bounces as an invalid mail box.

Dave
Author of the MachStdMill Extensions for Mach3
www.CalypsoVentures.com

Offline khalid

•  213 213
    • View Profile
    • My Wood carving
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
As Zafar and all other commented i strongly agree.. The screen is very beautiful.. Currently Mach3 screens are very Disco and hippy type... I love your screen and really want on my computer... Your aesthetic and artistic skills are great...
I will wait for it:)