Mach XML Decrypter/Organizer
(Programmed in C++ and Action Script)
-Nothing to install
Translates your Mach XML into a format that is easy to find what you’re looking for and organizes it.
-Double click the “Mach_XML_Reader.exe”
-Drag and drop a XML file in to the window
Easily load and view your XML settings:
1. Data grid layout to Easley find and understand setting.
2. Organize the XML by: Settings, Parameter or values.
3. Edit, Save and Back up your XML.
4. Search Parameter by names.
5. NO need to close the window just keep dragging and dropping XML’s
Enhancments needed to be made:
1. Search feature you have to type the word identical to the parameter
2. Save changes before going to the next "Settings". Example if you make changes under "Preferences", you will need to hit the save button before going to "Control" or your changes are lost.
If there are enough people using this and report back of features they would like to see added, then I will finish up the “Search word” feature.
Currently to find what you want with the search feature you have to type the word identical to the parameter, I can code it as you type it will organize the data (like Google does now), but this will take more time and if people don’t use it there is no reason for me to add it.
Please always backup your XML