Cant seem to get the face to post in the file.
Damn, thats a real bug. When I removed the #Expand stuff so this would be version independent I lost the actual code for doing the face. I dont see how I missed this in my testing, and I made several tests with face.
I have fixed the code, I will wait a few days to see if there are more bugs before I release a new version.
For now Facing operations dont work.
I can add the coolant and spindle direction to the tool page. I want to keep the tool page as it is, I see a tool change as a basic operation. It feels natural to associate things like feed rate, rotation direction, coolant to the tool. That will then apply to all following operations until you select a new tool.
I will get M3 and M7, M8 on the tool page for the next release.