I have been working on the wizards for Mach4. This is a total re-write, using C++ At the present it is a standalone program, but it will become a plug-in to Mach4.
It is great to have the full power of a real programming language to work with and has allowed me to make some interesting improvements. Among the changes:
- you now have the choice to select a filename for the code
- the material data has a form to edit for your preferred values
- There is an integrated Help system
- All of the old operations are included
- There is a text engrave option, with font choices
Below is a screen capture of the main screen.
I will be looking for a limited number of testers son, but I would like some input on a question about depth of cut strategies. I have created a poll in the poll section of this forum. Please look at it and give me your view.