Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 01:29:16 AM

Author Topic: Mach XML Reader  (Read 128233 times)

Offline Vogavt

•  260 260
    • View Profile
Re: Mach XML Reader
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 08:35:56 PM »
Thank you so much!

Does anyone know if there's a way to slow down the axis movement when the axis calibration routine is ran?  It seems to run at G00, but I rarely run at full speed.  I want to calibrate the axes at the speed I normally run at.

Now with this really cool tool, all I need is the search parameter.  I looked through my xml file but nothing popped out a me as being the speed for calibration.

Thanks again Zealous,

Vogavt

BTW, Zealous, we met at the Mach3 Convention in Knoxville TN, USA a couple of years back. Loved the guitar stuff you were doing!  You're quite an artist!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 03:37:16 PM »
thanks !

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »
thank you for the feed back :)
I will add in a better search words and a few more small features here soon.

It works just lovely. Thanks very much!

Just one thought: it would REALLY help if there was a text file with the reader which explained what each XML variable did!

I realise some of the variables are going to be very obscure - fair enough and 'internal variable' would do for them, but for others it would be really nice to know, especially for those who are trying to set up the XML file for a custom addition to their machine (or even for a DIY rig).

Cheers, and thanks

Offline Jackal

•  169 169
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 12:25:28 PM »
Thanks for the reader. I need all of the help I can get on this stuff.

When someone asks "Look at your xml and see what this setting is".

It will be a lot easier to find &  understand.

Thanks,

Jackal :)
Everything is bio-degradable if you run over it enough with a lawnmower.
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 08:39:03 AM »
I'm sure it is just my luck with computerd items but had trouble with the down load..

unzipped file, double clicked on XML reader exe file and got this application error message

application error
exception e read error in module mach_xml_reader.exe at 00025927
error reading JV tipsof the day1.show hints on setup: failed to set data for '_jvtipsof the day1:

OS is Vista..
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 07:55:51 PM »
How do you get the xml into the program.  I have tried droping it on the screen in various places and it does not work.

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2011, 02:25:29 PM »
Ok. thanks

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »
Mach XML Decrypter/Organizer
If there are enough people using this and report back of features they would like to see added, then I will finish up the “Search word” feature.
What I would really LOVE to have is the ability to compare two XML files to see what changes have been made.
It's a long story ...

Cheers

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 05:31:27 AM »
Comparison of Mach3-Profile files
This function compares 2 Mach3 profile files. There is no possibility to edit parameters with this program. Changements must be done with Mach3. A different amount of elements in profile files are marked as error. After comparison has completed, Strings, or part specified strings can be searched.

Handling:    Menu Actions -> Compare profiles

In order to compare, you must specify two profile-files(*.xml). Hitting button Load data loads the data and searches for elements. After loading the buttons Set filter and compare are enabled. Default filter setting is "no filter".  Click button Compare to compare the profile files. Depending on the radio-buttons "Show all elements" or "Show only differences" the result of the comparison is shown in report.  Differences are colored.

See reply #36, go to the site, and have and read what is posted about the reader.
RICH