Author Topic: Demo Gcode  (Read 162677 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• CNC is only limited by our imagination.
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
Re: Demo Gcode
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2017, 06:22:48 AM »
Excellent  ;)

Tweakie.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »
This Gcode file of the old Constitution class starship was created as a test for Mach4 laser control using the M62/M63 command set. It has been added to the .zip file in Post#1.

It comprises less than 500 lines of Gcode so could be modified (copy & paste in Notepad) to using the Mach3 M11/M10 command set.

Tweakie.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2017, 01:22:47 AM »
These little positioning discs are not intended to be gears but because of the symmetrical nature of the teeth they do actually mesh. For anyone who wants to make one I have added the Gcode to the zip folder (disc3.tap). My material thickness is 1.5mm and the cutter diameter is 4mm.

Tweakie.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 04:42:14 AM »
This post relates: http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,34973.msg240357.html#msg240357

As my Mach3 laser cutting Gcode for this little device is less than 500 lines I have now included it into the .zip file.

Tweakie.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:37:08 AM by Tweakie.CNC »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2017, 07:00:26 AM »
The Gcode for the excellent hold-down clamps described in the CNC Projects website http://www.cad2gcode.com/cncprojects/id14.html and linked by Jeep534 in post #17 has now been added to the Zip file.

Tweakie.

Offline davulkai

• Holding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 08:23:39 AM »
Really nice thanks a lote

Offline diyhands

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 02:49:55 PM »
why does everything in mach3 seem to be so small...... I DL'ed tweakies scorpion .TAP and it loaded so small?? It does this for everything I load and run.... Is it because im still DEMO version or something? I did initial setup selecting native units IN.

DIY

Offline Tweakie.CNC

• Global Moderator
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2018, 01:43:34 AM »
Hi DIY,

It's nothing to do with using Mach3 in DEMO mode.

Scorpion.tap was prepared in metric (mm) units and the code contains the appropriate G21 command so it should have a dimension approx. 206mm x 235mm.

Could you please try the Axis Calibration feature (Settings page) and follow the on-screen instructions to check the calibration of your machine.

Tweakie.