Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:02:55 PM

Author Topic: Impact engraving plugin  (Read 358298 times)

Re: Impact engraving plugin
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2016, 02:50:00 PM »
Already answered you in email, ok?
« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2017, 04:30:21 PM »
Hi there,
I have a laser machine that I've made it myself . I use match3 for controlling my CNC laser machine and I don' have any problem for cutting, but the only problem I've got is that I cannot engrave with high speed. for example if i wanted to engrave one photo, it would take hours to complete! I had been searching and watching some videos on YouTube to understand how to engrave with high speed and noticed some videos that were engraving with really high speed by using the same Match 3 software. I installed the plugin impact/laser Engraving v1.2b on match 3 and when I run this plugin and give the photo for engraving, the machine starts to move by  x axial and y axial. My problem is that the signal that should be sent to laser co2 for on and off ,from which pin or axial is getting out?
I control my laser with PWM spindle signal.

Thanks in advance for your reply
Regards,
Javad

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2017, 04:20:57 AM »
The laser On / OFF control is on whichever Port and Pin number you allocate to the Digit Trig (Config / Ports & Pins / Output Signals).

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2017, 06:38:10 AM »
The laser On / OFF control is on whichever Port and Pin number you allocate to the Digit Trig (Config / Ports & Pins / Output Signals).

Tweakie.

Thanks for your relpy.i don't use Digit Trig. it is not enabled. I use port number 1 and Pin number 9 analog signal PWM 0-10 V ADJ spindle motor for controlling the power of laser and turning it on and off.
what do you mean exactly by Digit Trig? I want to engrave like the CNC laser of the following link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHMXP45hYUc
« Reply #304 on: January 26, 2017, 06:49:42 AM »
The plugin was writen to use the digital trigger .this is the only way to engrave.You can cut and burn with output and pwm.But not engrave.
« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2017, 07:27:00 AM »
The plugin was writen to use the digital trigger .this is the only way to engrave.You can cut and burn with output and pwm.But not engrave.

Hi there,
How should I use digital trigger? which pin should be allocated to digital trigger???!!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2017, 08:10:21 AM »
Quote from my pdf document...

The specified parallel port pin# which has been associated to the Digital Trigger and configured Active Low should be connected to the laser’s Active Low trigger input.

http://www.cooperman.talktalk.net/Engraving.pdf

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #307 on: January 26, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »

Is laser's active low trigger input the same TTL input related to the power supply of laser?? Shall I connect the output of the pin allocated to the Digit Trig to TTL input of power supply laser??!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 26, 2017, 09:07:13 AM »
Does this diagram help ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #309 on: January 26, 2017, 09:29:04 AM »
Hi guys , just came to show jewels (pingents) being made by impact plcin, this time I reduced the speed...just 5000 mm/minute!
These are my son, and my wife!
https://youtu.be/qFBbIUDsGWM
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:33:09 AM by Jan Mozol »